I have two stories to tell you today. First story: my dad came from a large family from North Central Nebraska, in the Sandhills. Three of my uncles had ranches in the area and whenever I could, I enjoyed spending tim
Anolagay Sonnenfelt's posts
- Cousins, BLM and Antifa, Are Due for a Good Whooping
- Life Does Not Belong in the Trash
- Existing vs Living
- Lessons From My Dad
- It's Not A Right
- Cultures of a Different Kind
- Fighting the War-- MY WAY!
- RX: S.W.F.F.UP. or Survival Basics
- Freeing Ourselves From Limitations
- A Tale of Two Sides
- New Beginnings
- It's Time to Jump
- America's Younger Generation: Is it Any Wonder?
- Enough IS Enough