Many mornings, in order to get a handle of the outrage du jour, I try to check President Donald Trump's Twitter musings. October 10th was no exception when I saw this Tweet from his account: "Since Congress can&
Apparently, in order to make everything right in their world, one of the current leftist fads is to attack Confederate monuments. How long ago was it that removing the Confederate Flag was the answer to all the world'
Mark Watkins's posts
- If You Complained about Barack Obama Are You Okay With This From Donald Trump?
- Politicizing a Tragedy-- How Predictable
- Jimmy Kimmel - Health Care Expert??
- Random Thoughts from a Rambling Mind
- A Symbol of Hatred New York City Should Consider Removing
- Results for Alabama's Senate Special Election Primary
- Are People Really Fed Up With the GOP? At Least in Alabama We'll Know Soon
- Walter Heyer and Gender Dysphoria
- The Elections are Coming, The Elections are Coming. Oh My.
- The Proper Way to Celebrate Independence Day
- History of Flag Day and the Pledge of Allegiance
- The Worst of the Worst Republicans in Congress
- Misunderstanding History-- the James Madison Edition
- Who Do You Trust
- Fixing the Internet - Update
- Fixing the Internet
- Which Side Truly Came Out Ahead in Georgia's 6th District Special Election?
- Make Your Bed Each Morning and You Might Change The World
- What if Jeb! Bush Was the current President?
- Arrest Made in Multiple Bomb Threats at Jewish Community Centers
- Introducing an Alternative to the Oscars -- The Flakies
- Are You Ready for The Latest Scandal?
- The Deadspin Editor vs. Ted Cruz Battle Royale
- Who's Behind the Plan to Disrupt Trump's Inauguration?
- Welcome 2017, We've Been Waiting for You